My Resume To Be

Claire Rice
Playwright, Actor, Director

April 11, 12 and 13th - Actor - What You Need by Megan O'Patry - GreenHouse Reading Series
June 20th-July 13th - Actor/Dramaturg - The Journeys of the Angels by Roy Conboy - Teatro de la Esperansa
July 14-August 8th - Playwright - Taking time off to work on "Untitled David Copperfield Project" in New Orleans
August - Playwright - Pride and Succubus - Thunderbird Theatre Company
October 30-November 23 - Director - Waiting Room by Gabby Gomez - show 1 of AMP's (Ann Marie Productions) first season.

And then there may be more in the spring. Possibly working with Stuart Bousel on one of his one acts, but maybe not. We'll see. I'd love to work with him, so it's up to him and the project. I'll go where he calls.

Also, AMP will present show number 2 which will be directed by Gabby and will probably be "Found Objects", way cleaned up since it showed in Brown Bag and longer, but I'm looking forward to working on it.

Finishing it up in May, AMP will present show number 3 before Gabby goes off to get her Master's degree. We don't know what it will be yet, but I'm looking forward to it, whatever it is.

So, I have a pretty full schedule...and I am soooooo happy!

Comments

Popular Posts