Thursday, June 22, 2017

If I were Radio DJ

If I were a Radio DJ

I would play you this song:


And when it was done, I'd play you this one too:

And when that one had run out it's time:


And then I'd probably play you this one too:





And probably this one:


I'd play these things so that you knew I was thinking of you. And then the radio waves would go out into space and the aliens would think of you too.  And that may sound strange, but it would all mean that you aren't alone and I only live just a few hours up the road.

And I have a fold out bed.

And I have a bike that you can get around on.

And I have a husband who will make you scrambled eggs in the morning.


But I can't make it all OK and I can't make it all go away.

I can play some good tunes.  The aliens will think so too.







No comments: